- Designed, manufactured, programmed personal stewart platform using CAD/CAM software, 3D printing, laser cutting, and myriad other software and hardware tools.
- Created custom hardware interface for unique maritime simulation, using Arduino, Unity, and 3D printing.
- Created one-person closed-loop military-style mech simulator on a three-man team using pre-visualization mockups (physical and virtual), many construction techniques, and interfaced Unity with a Moog platform and custom external peripherals.
Virtual/Augmented Reality HMDs: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Gear VR, Microsoft Hololens
Simulation/CAD/CAM: Unity, Unreal Engine, SolidWorks, Eagle PCB, Arduino IDE, MatLab
Hardware: Arduino, Bluetooth, 9DOF, Raspberry Pi, Moog, 3D Printing, Leap Motion
Interface: User Experience, User Interface Design, Mock-ups (Unity, HTML5 Canvas, Flash)
Version Control: Git, SVN, Collab
Other: OOP, Agile/SCRUM/Trello, HCI, Rapid Prototyping, PhotoShop, Illustrator
VR / Peripheral Developer – Contract (Oct – Nov 2016), SAIC
- General: Contract work integrating custom hardware into a VR space to overcome modern-day hardware restrictions.
- Personal: Using Arduino, a 9DOF sensor, custom circuit board, and a bluetooth module, I implemented hardware into a 3D-printed peripheral and integrated it into Unity.
Other previous experience includes Interactive SCORM-Compliant eLearning, Advertising, Audio/Video production, and Front End Web development.
2015 – 2017 Full Sail University
Bachelor of Science in Simulation and Visualization
Previsualization, Digital Fabrication, Augmented and Virtual Realities
4.0 GPA (A+ average), perfect attendance
1995 – 2000 University of Cincinnati, College Conservatory of Music
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Electronic Media
Audio, Video, Multimedia Production
Member UC Men’s Chorus